Sunday 15 September 2013

"Seven Sisters" gets its debut performance, and comes in Highly Commended!

Following closely on from my nearly sell out debut book "Snakes and Ladders" the Australian University on Friday night performed another of my children's stories "Seven Sisters" in their who wants to be a writer competition. The competition was fierce, but at the gala event I came away with a 'Highly Commended' I was very impressed with the professionalism of the performance by the lovely Merryn.



I am hoping now to find a publisher for this lovely Christmas orientated girls story, so stay tuned for how I fare in the lions den.

Meanwhile, Snakes and Ladders and Bee Bee are still available on line, and you can always request your local library to stock a copy.  If you love the books, drop me a line or review them to have your say.

Here are all the links on how to contact me on-line. Thanks for all your support.

Twitter

Facebook

Linked-in

Smashwords

Books:

Snakes and Ladders (print version)

Snakes and Ladders e-pub

Bee Bee (e-pub)



No comments:

Post a Comment